- 215 g
BRP Etec mallit 2009-22 & BRP (Flat slide carbs) 2001-06
Calling side-hillers and trail-riders alike: The Goldfinger is the best left-side snowmobile throttle in the world. The Goldfinger is the perfect accessory for the rider who wants to high-mark friends and enemies on the hill, or for the trail-rider who needs to relieve right-hand fatigue.
Our throttle kit only takes 20-30 minutes to install, and then you will be shredding slopes with the pros in no time. The best price, the best quality, the best ride.
Our throttle kit is made from the highest quality parts.
Kit includes: Gold anodized aluminum throttle lever, adapter and stainless steel fasteners, cables, safety pin, allan wrenches.
- Quality adapter and fasteners constructed of highest quality stainless steel.
- Gold anodized aluminum throttle lever can be operated with one finger for safer side hilling.
- Safety features include rubber accordian boot (keeps snow out of cable housing) and safety pin (locks left throttle from use while trail riding, etc.)
- Throttle does not interfere with hand warmers.
- Kit includes all hardware, allan wrenches and instructions for installation in approximately 20 min.
- Applications for most models.
- Allows for hill climbing without reaching for throttle.
- Helps relieve tired thumb.